TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting our website. Please read this document carefully since any use of our website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS TRANSMITTED
Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Marpen Trade Ltd and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Marpen Trade Ltd is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send to this website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information. By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that Marpen Trade Ltd use will not violate any third party’s rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws. Marpen Trade Ltd is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Please refer to the Legal Notice on Our Website for general restrictions on use of Our Content and intellectual property.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website contains links to other websites for your convenience and information. All external links contain content that is not endorsed, administered, or controlled by Marpen Trade Ltd. We are not responsible for the information found on the sites linked to and/or actions taken by these companies. All information that you submit on other websites is done so at your own risk. Linked sites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly encourage you to review to better understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information.
Our Website is provided to you on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. We try to make our website and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Please read our Disclaimer statement provided in this website.
We are committed to creating a community that both encourages interaction and collaboration and shows respect for others. The feedback posted by users on Our Website does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Marpen Trade Ltd.If you are going to post any comments or content, we ask that you do your part and comply with these rules for posts, communications and general behaviour on social platforms supported by Marpen Trade Ltd:
- Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate feedback.
- Play fair: no defamatory, obscene, threatening, dangerous or abusive feedback.
- Stay on topic: no spam, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments.
- Mind your own business: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights and don’t give out personal information.
- Keep it legal: no unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive feedback.
- Be responsible: People under the age of 16 should not post comments without the permission of their parents or guardians
- Be aware: your comments will be moderated. Although we will not edit or delete comments, we reserve the right not to post comments that do not adhere to the rules of this site. You are refrained from doing any act that Marpen Trade Ltd, in its absolute discretion, may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to:
– Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
– Using this website to defame or libel Marpen Trade Ltd, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of Marpen Trade Ltd;
– Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of Marpen Trade Ltd or the property of other individuals; and
– Posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including but not limited to material that is in our opinion likely to cause annoyance, detrimental to or in violation of Marpen Trade Ltd or third party´s systems or network security, defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise unlawful.
By using this site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Marpen Trade Ltd and our related parties from all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees and costs, arising out of any of the following:
- Any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, defamation relating to any materials you send to the site;
- Any activity relating to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone using the site through your internet account;
- Your breach of any provision of these terms;
- Any other matter regarding this site and your use of it.
You agree to use best effort to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.